- Chevre– A mild, creamy, fresh goat milk cheese.
- Garlic and Basil Chevre Spread – Fresh Chevre mixed with organic basil, garlic and a dash of red pepper flakes.
- Truffled Honey and Lemon Chevre Spread – Fresh Chevre scented with a hint of white truffle oil and mixed with local, organic honey and lemon zest.
- Lamborn Bloomers – Soft-ripened Robiola style cheese, aged just over a month, with a silky, well-balanced interior wrapped in a beautiful white-molded rind. While most Robiolas are a blend of milks, this cheese is all goat.
- Goat Cheddar – Hand bandaged and aged for six or twelve months,this cheese is made in the style of the traditional British cheddars with goats’ milk.
- Midnight Blue– Beautiful blue-gray veins run wild in this well-balanced, raw milk, goat blue cheese aged for two to four months.
- Cabra Blanca – Aged semi soft goat cheese with a lacy pate and slight citrus notes.
- Avalanche Farm and Dairy Pork and Goat Sausages – Frozen link sausages made with a combination of our goat meat and pork. These nicely seasoned sausages are mild enough for breakfast. Sausage is processed in a local USDA approved facility and packaged 4 links to a one pound package
Photos courtesy of Jim Paussa